How to Operate Diesel Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump
Stationary concrete transfer, also know as stationary concrete pump trailer, is widely used for building construction to transport concrete to specified location.Stationary concrete transfer pump used for commercial housing construction and other large construction projects is often the large Stationary concrete line pump (80 HBT60 pump, pump, etc.), in view of the rural housing and other small construction project of small big aggregate concrete pump (HBT40 pump, 50 pump, etc.).There are fine stone concrete pump and mortar conveying the slurry pump, truck-mounted concrete pump.
To choose a suitable Stationary concrete Transfer pump model was not an easy,, if the choice was not good then twice the result with half the effort, but also prone to some unexpected situation, when choosing the pump should consider from the following aspects:
1. Concrete pouring requirements
The selection of Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump should be based on concrete engineering objects, characteristics, the required maximum conveying capacity, maximum conveying distance, concrete building plan, concrete pump form and specific conditions.
2. Types and structures of buildings
The performance of the Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump the type and structure of the building, construction technical requirements, site conditions and surrounding environment should also be taken into account when selecting the model. The main performance parameters of the concrete pump truck should be consistent with the construction needs or slightly larger, if the capacity was too large, the utilization rate was low; Too small, not only can not meet the construction requirements but also accelerate the loss of concrete pump truck.
3. Construction business volume
The quantity of Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump used can be calculated according to concrete pouring quantity, actual conveying quantity of single machine and construction working time.In addition to calculating and determining, there should be a certain amount of spare parts for the pumping construction of concrete with a large amount of one-time concrete pouring.In addition, the concrete mixing plant with an annual output of 1.5 ~2 million m3 needs to be equipped with 8-10 concrete pump trucks and 3-5 mobile vehicle-mounted ground pumps.
4. Product configuration
The product performance of Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump should adhere to a high starting point in the selection. If the high value of the choice of coagulation pump, the standard requirements for its products must be improved. The quality of the main components of the product, from the internal quality to the appearance quality should be consistent with the high value of the vehicle.
5. Power system
The transfer pump adopts full hydraulic technology, so we should consider whether the hydraulic technology used is advanced, how the quality of hydraulic components because of its power from the engine, so considering the engine performance and quality was very important.
6. Operation system
Stationary Concrete Transfer Pump operation control system with manual, wired and wireless control mode, wired control convenient and flexible, wireless remote control can be remote operation, once the circuit failure, can adopt manual operation mode.
7. After-sales service
Stationary Concrete transfer pump as a special vehicle, because of its special functions, the safety, mechanical performance, manufacturers of after-sales service and accessories supply should be required.Otherwise, once it happens, it will not only affect the construction schedule, but also produce unimaginable consequences.
Generally speaking, the above eight aspects are mainly considered, but not limited to these eight aspects. In practice, we should consider according to our own actual situation
8. High pressure water washing
During the construction of concrete pumping, the cleaning of concrete was an essential and important step after pumping. A good cleaning method can not only clean the pipeline, but also convey all the concrete in the pipeline to the pouring site, which does not waste concrete and is economical and environmentally friendly.There are three common ways of washing concrete pump with S valve, which are described as follows.
8 Steps to Maintain Stationary concrete transfer
(1)Check the wear between the cutting ring and the eye plate, which is the key to determine the success of the direct water cleaning. If the cutting ring and eye plate wear was not serious, the distance between the cutting ring and eye plate is less than 0.1mm, and there was no groove scratch more than 1mm between them, direct water beating method can be used.
(2) After pumping concrete, the mortar with a water-cement ratio of 0.15 ~ 0.25m\+3 of 1:1.5 or 1:2 should be pumped. Then, fill the distribution valve with water and start pumping. The concrete pump should be sent to the pouring site until clean water comes out of the output end of the conveying pipe.If the pipe is short and clean well, the cleaning process is over.
(3) When the pipeline was long or the cleaning effect is not good, open the hopper unloading door, open the reverse pump, and flush the hopper and distribution valve. For example, if the pump was pumped upward and the height was >20m, a wooden hammer can be used to strike the bottom elbow of the vertical part. If the percussion sound was low, the elbow shall be disassembled to pour out the large aggregate that may accumulate.If the pipe was short and clean well, the cleaning process is over.
(4) close the discharge door and pump clean water until it comes out from the output end of the conveying pipe.
The advantage of direct pumping method is that it was not necessary to remove the outlet pipe and add cleaning ball, saving time, pumping more easily successful, especially convenient for cleaning shorter pipelines. Its disadvantages are: (1) large water consumption and pump water must be continuous, water is easy to row at the pouring site;(2) if there was a vertical upward pipe, usually must be removed bending pipe;(3) long pipeline pipeline is prone to residue; The distribution valve sealing requirements are strict.
(5) After pumping concrete reverse pump 1 ~ 2 cycles, eliminate the pressure in the pipe.If pumping upward, the globe valve must be closed first to prevent backflow of concrete, and then remove the discharge pipe.
(6) Open the hopper unloading door and flush the distribution valve, concrete cylinder and concrete in the hopper with the reverse pump.
(7) Take out some concrete at the mouth of the first 6B or 5B conveying pipe and insert it into a water-soaked cleaning ball or column to clean the piston.
(8) Close the discharge door of the distribution valve, open it if there was a globe valve, and pump clean water until the piston pumps out from the output end of the conveying pipe.The advantages of the discharge pipe method are that the pipe is cleaned cleanly, the flow rate of water can be lower and can be suspended.The disadvantage is that it is difficult and laborious to reconnect after the outlet is opened.