Ready mix cement concrete batching plant equipment maintenance
1. Check the concrete mixing plant parts. During the normal operation period of the mixing plant, before each start-up, check the fixation and connection of the parts, which must be reliable and the moving parts shall be sensitive and unimpeded.
2. Check the fuel quantity of concrete mixing plant. The fuel tank shall have enough storage, and sufficient fuel shall be added in case of shortage.
3. Check the oil way of the concrete mixing station. Open the oil valve on the pipeline, unscrew the vent screw of the fuel injection pump and the fire oil filter (manual pump oil can be used with the hand pump), hover the air out of the oil circuit, and check whether there is any oil leakage.
4. Check the cooling water. In case of water shortage, clean soft water shall be compensated and check whether there is water leakage.
5. Check the oil in the concrete mixing plant. Pull out the dipstick to check the oil storage. If the oil level is lower than the standard mark, it should be added; if the oil level is higher than the standard mark, it should find out the factor of oil increase and deal with it.
6. Manual lubrication of concrete mixing plant. Add enough lubricating oil to the parts requiring manual oil filling.
7. Clean up the sundries in the concrete mixing plant. Check the concrete mixing plant around and above the machine, if there is something or other debris, it should be stored.
8. Manual roll. In order to improve the lubrication condition of the contact parts and reduce the starting resistance, the mixing station which can turn the crankshaft by manpower should turn the crankshaft several times before starting. When rolling the crankshaft, the oil volume control arrangement shall be in the stop oil supply position. If there is any pressure reduction arrangement, it shall be placed in the pressure reduction device.
Seasonal concrete batching plant inspection: winter
For the maintenance of concrete mixing plant in winter, first of all, the lubricating oil of each mechanism shall be taken into consideration. Before the operation of the machine, all parts shall be operated in an empty way. The heat preservation or anti freezing work of the material storage and transportation equipment shall be done well. Then, check whether there is water in the batching hopper. If there is water, clean it immediately to avoid affecting the accuracy of concrete batching and the progress of the project, Therefore, the control system of concrete batching must be well maintained and protected from the sun and rain and lightning protection facilities. It is also necessary to remove the accumulated water in the water pump, water tank and water tank of the concrete mixing station, so that the rabbit will be frozen in winter.
Seasonal ready mix concrete plant maintenance: summer
1、 Keep the equipment and surrounding environment clean. Because of the special situation of the concrete mixing plant, it must be placed outdoors all the year round, in addition to the strong sunshine and rainfall in summer, so it is necessary to ensure the cleanness of the equipment and reduce the corrosion. At the same time, the surrounding environment shall be kept clean and free from ponding to prevent corrosion and rust of concrete mixing plant equipment.
2、 Regularly check whether the motors and electrical appliances are overheated and abnormal noise, and check whether the instrument indication is normal. In summer, when the temperature rises, the machine will inevitably react with the hot temperature when exposed to the sun or outdoors. Therefore, in the daily use of the concrete mixing plant, it is necessary to regularly check the motor and electrical components of the equipment. If overheating or abnormal machine noise and instrument indication are found, it is necessary to deal with them immediately to ensure the normal operation of the production equipment.
3、 In order to prevent the residual concrete from solidifying and caking and hindering the normal operation of the machine, the concrete mixer and the discharge hopper shall be cleaned every four hours and checked regularly to ensure the efficient operation of the production equipment.
4、 The equipment in the concrete mixing plant shall be maintained regularly. If the blades and lining plates are found to be worn, they shall be replaced as appropriate. The transmission gears shall be checked regularly and the lubricating grease shall be applied properly to extend their service life.
5、 The lubrication and maintenance of equipment bearings, reducers and other parts shall be done regularly. In summer, the air drying is easy to dry. To a certain extent, the lubrication of the machine can not only resist the dry weather, but also extend the service life of the equipment. When using the lubricant, attention shall be paid to that: the lubricating oil level of the air compressor shall be kept on the oil mark line, and when the oil level is lower than the oil mark line, it must be kept on the oil mark line New compressor oil must be added (No.19 compressor oil in summer and No.13 compressor oil in winter). It is strictly prohibited to work without oil.
Points worth attention in concrete batching plant maintenance
1. There is air leakage in the air system. Sometimes, there is air leakage due to the poor sealing at the air pipe joint. Many people think that if there is a little air exposed, it will not affect the normal work. However, long-term air leakage will aggravate the start and stop times of the air compressor, and also increase the energy consumption. Therefore, the air leakage position should be treated immediately.
2. The model of lubricating grease shall be selected. Generally, 1 good lithium base grease shall be used below 10 degrees, and 2 lithium base grease shall be used above 10 degrees. This is to ensure the lubrication and wear resistance of lithium base grease. Other models of lithium base grease may not play the role of lithium base grease.
3. It is a common problem for the main engine to hold the shaft. Clean the concrete on the main engine shaft immediately. Because the main engine holds the shaft in a small amount, it will bring extra power consumption to the main engine motor, and it may also cause the tank to be closed.
4. Check whether the motors and electrical appliances are overheated, abnormal noise, whether the instrument indication is normal, and whether the signal system operates normally.
5. When the concrete mixing station is constructed in winter, it is necessary to remember to remove the water from the place where water can be generated, especially the gas pipeline, which is easily blocked due to water freezing.